Dave ran a 5k at Thanksgiving point Saturday April 27th. He hasn’t ran a race in over 15 years. The race started at 8 am. Ryker and I were there cheering him on.
For just picking up running again after 15 years and a couple short weeks of training here are his stats;
Bib No. 1203
Division: M 30-34
Chip time: 23:48 Gun time:24.57 Pace: 7:41/M
Overall Place: 17 Gender Place: 12 Division place: 1
We were both in shock that he won 1st place in his division. We stayed for the ceremony and got an official picture.
He is planning on more races in the next couple of months. I can’t wait to see his success grow.
Way to go Dave, I am one proud wife!
Thursday, May 23, 2013
5K Run
Posted by David and Stacie at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment