Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Easter

DSC_5987
DSC_5990
DSC_6028 DSC_6029 DSC_6039 DSC_6053 DSC_6078 DSC_6086
We went to Nana and Gramps house and had an Easter Egg Hunt and you each got to find 15 eggs, 1 crazy straw cup, and a book. Ate a yummy ham dinner.
DSC_6103 DSC_6109 DSC_6106 DSC_6113 DSC_6118 DSC_6124 DSC_6128
Uncle Brian made Jet Packs for Spencer and Ryker, they sure had a blast running around flying.
 DSC_6139 DSC_6140 DSC_6148  DSC_6159 DSC_6170 DSC_6189
Easter  is one of my favorite holidays, I love everything about it: fun pastel colors, egg hunting, going to church, and remembering the true meaning of Easter, and of course the start of warmer weather. 
I know with out a doubt that Jesus Christ was resurrected from the dead. “…His literal resurrection means that life does not end at death, for He promised: “Because I live, ye shall live also.” (John 14:19.)
(President Ezra Taft Benson; The meaning of Easter)
I am so grateful to know that he did it for me so I can one day, if I am worthy, live with him again.

He is Risen song is such a wonderful song…

He is risen! He is risen!
Tell it out with joyful voice.
He has burst his three days' prison;
Let the whole wide earth rejoice.
Death is conquered; man is free.
Christ has won the victory.

Come with high and holy hymning;
Chant our Lord's triumphant lay.
Not one darksome cloud is dimming
Yonder glorious morning ray,
Breaking o'er the purple east,
Symbol of our Easter feast.

He is risen! He is risen!
He hath opened heaven's gate.
We are free from sin's dark prison,
Risen to a holier state.
And a brighter Easter beam
On our longing eyes shall stream.
Happy EASTER

0 comments: