Thursday, May 23, 2013

{30 months}

2013-04-21 14.21.41  Little boy you are so full of life. You are constantly going and exploring new things.  I am pretty sure that it was just yesterday that we brought you home at 5 lbs and 3 oz, but when I look at you I am reminded that you aren't my baby any more, you are a 24 lbs and 2 1/2 year old. You just need to stop growing, I want to enjoy every moment with you.  

-You’re our little parrot, Dad and I have to be careful what words we say because you say it.
-You have 6 year olds come knocking at the door wanting to play with you, you run across the street to go play with them and you are the only 2 year old out there. You play so well with them.
-You are still an extremely picky eater. Your favorite foods are Mac and cheese, nutella  or cinnamon sugar toast, juice {you drink it all day or any other fluids}, yogurt, cupcakes, and cheez-its.
-My favorite words you say are; Ice ceam, moe {More}, pease {please} mommy, I try,
-You are big into Toy Story and Buzz is your favorite.
-You  still love to watch Octonauts and you have 3 Octonuat ships that you play and take everywhere with you.  
-You are wearing 2T shorts, shirts and 3T pants. Size 7 in shoes.
-You like to read books with mom and dad.
-You pace like your  dad.
-


Mom and dad love you and want the best for you in life. 
be8fb118a27511e2b16122000a1f9e61_7

0 comments: