Thursday, May 23, 2013

March Instagram

Hanging out in Dave’s skiing helmet and goggles.  #cooldude #sidtheslothisrykersfavorite
2013-03-09 19.11.44
I found this guy when I opened up the drawer.  #Rykerwashere
2013-03-11 20.54.49
We have been outside at the park everyday this week enjoying 50-60 degrees weather. #yayforspring
2013-03-14 12.59.03
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! From, The Sefcik Family
2013-03-17 20.18.07
Playing with musical instruments at music and movement class. #orempubliclibrary #itsthebestclass
 2013-03-18 13.00.10
The pot is Ryker’s sand box until I plant flowers and he gets a real sandbox. #handsomeboy #sunglasses #helovesdirt
2013-03-21 19.31.31
I asked him to smile and this is what I got… a squishy face smile. #lovethiskid #hemakesmelaugh
2013-03-22 14.57.12
He couldn't see over the ottoman, so he solved the problem by grabbing a step stool. #smartlittleguy
2013-03-24 18.10.50
Who knew an Orange could become a bracelet? #notme
2013-03-24 18.20.40
We went to the paleontology building at BYU with Nana. He loved seeing all the ‘roars’. # thiskidmakesmelaugh #helovesdinosaurs
2013-03-05 14.49.19
Drawing ‘ceecils’ with a wet tennis ball.
2013-03-06 17.00.26
Playing at the park enjoying the crazy warm weather. His first time being in a swing since the fall. #allsmiles
2013-03-06 17.07.45
Making an Art shirt. #withcayolamarkers #iloveart
2013-03-07 13.05.14
I found Ryker in the corner eating paper. He takes a bite and says, “yummy”. #sillyboyitsnotyummy #iremembereatingpaperwheniwasakid
2013-03-08 13.15.44
Decorating for St. Patrick’s Day. #greenday #dontpinch
2013-03-08 16.43.59
A dads’ touch always makes a hurt foot feel better. #atendermoment
2013-03-11 16.10.52
Feeding ducks and having a picnic. #enjoyingthesunshine #welcomespring
2013-03-12 13.04.10
Enjoying the nice weather by taking a walk with cousin Spencer. #bestbudsforlife
2013-03-25 17.26.43
Relaxing on my lap while watching a show. #sweetboy #cutelittleshoulder
2013-03-26 18.34.17
Playing with Cosmo while Dave plays Basketball. #socute #attheSorensons
2013-03-27 18.15.03
Walking to the park with a chalk bottom.
2013-03-28 12.57.53
This is my view while watching Despicable Me. # minion and #myboys
2013-03-31 14.03.48
Ryker is helping me follow the candy trail to my Easter present from Dave. #andesmint #pickup
2013-03-31 20.12.54
We found a pile of Andes Mint and a gift card to Olive Garden. #sweetesthusband #HappyEaster
2013-03-31 20.18.17
#basketballfun
2013-04-01 19.00.42

0 comments: