Sunday, September 6, 2015

365-June

This month I wasn’t very good at taking a picture each day.  The ones I did get are pretty darn cute.

Day 1: Playing in a mud puddle on a hot afternoon.
365-1
Day 2: Ryker dragged his big bear down stairs. It’s was a perfect spot to take a rest.
365-2
Day 3: River in Farmington.
365-3
Day 4: Exploring the outdoors
DSC_3775
Day 6: Roasting marshmallows with Nana in her backyard.
2015-06-04 19.07
Day 5: Ryker loves to eat lemons.
365-4
Day 6: “Mommy it’s like I am laying upside down on your shoulder.” I love my cuddles with my little guy.
2015-06-19 15.56
Day 7: Reading with Meemaw in your tent.
2015-06-05 19.50
Day 8: My living room wall. Just wanted to remember.
2015-06-06 16.26
Day 9: Sprinkler fun.
DSC_4552
Day 10: 1k Utah Valley Marathon.
365-15
Day 11: Trying to stay cool in the shade with side walk chalk with Nicole.
365-18
Day 12: Orem Festival carnival.
365-19
Day 13:  Taking a family walk and it turned into a run.
2015-06-12 19.43
Day 14: I absolutely love the red jelly shoes Ryker picked out for Nicole.
365-23
Day 15: Playing in the rain with Daddy. Dave is making Ryker his umbrella.
DSC_4596 copy
Day 16: Passing time with shaving cream.
DSC_4166 copy
Day 17: Father’s Day.
DSC_4645 copy
Day 18: Dave gave me these beautiful Anniversary Edible Arrangement flowers.
DSC_4677 copy
Day 19: Ryker and his broken right elbow.
DSC_4685 copy
Day 20: So tired, holding his head up with his good arm. {taken with phone}
2015-06-29 21.59

0 comments: