Sunday, September 6, 2015

Farmington Fun

Part 1 of our adventure:
We {Nana, Ryker, and I} spent the day visiting with Britnie and Spencer in Farmington. We got there about 12 pm, picked up Spencer and Britnie and headed over to Subway for lunch. We then drove 15 minutes to a walking path where we explored nature for a good hour.
DSC_3673 copyDSC_3675 copy
This boy just melts my heart.
DSC_3685
DSC_3696 copy
DSC_3726 copy
These two are best friends. It is so much fun watching them interact and watch over one another.
DSC_3690 copyDSC_3712 copy
DSC_3715 copy
Beautiful wild flowers.
DSC_3729 copyDSC_3751 copyDSC_3768 copyDSC_3773 copy
Spencer took some amazing pictures. The picture below all the way to the ducks.
DSC_3788 copy copyDSC_3789 copyDSC_3799 copyDSC_3801 copy
DSC_3805 copyDSC_3824 copy
DSC_3897 copy
DSC_3835 copy copyDSC_3841 copy copyDSC_3844 copy copyDSC_3845 copyDSC_3854 copy
A tender moment between Nana and Ryker.
DSC_3855 copyDSC_3865 copyDSC_3871 copyDSC_3875 copyDSC_3881 copy
It’s suppose to be a flower, but it came out blurry.
DSC_3893 copyDSC_3899 copyDSC_3903 copy
I looked up and saw this amazing view, I loved how this cloud formed into a heart.
DSC_3905 copyDSC_3913 copy
Now on to our next adventure.

0 comments: