Tuesday, June 8, 2010

{18 Weeks}


On Monday I decided to try something new. The prenatal pills that I am taking are called O-Cal and I believe that it's the pill that is making me throw up. So, I eat breakfast right when I wake up then, after taking Dave to work, I come home and take my pill. I felt a little nausea but nothing came up. It was such a relief.
On Tuesday I decided to do the same thing. Well, it didn't work. I let my food digest for a good hour and 15 minutes and I thought that was long enough but it wasn't.
I found the cure. On Wednesday, Dave suggested that I eat breakfast then right after take my pill. The first time I did it I felt a little nausea, over the last few days my food has wanted to stay down and I feel a ton better after taking the pill.
Thursday afternoon I got my blood drawn to check to see if the baby has down syndrome and other disabilities. I will love that baby no matter what. If it has a disability we can prepare ourselves and get the information we need to help this little one.


Baby's Developments...
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long and about the length of a bell pepper. He weighs almost 7 ounces and he is busy flexing his arms and legs. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit.

1 comments:

Karalee said...

It helped me to take my prenatals at night before bed. Congrats on having a boy!