
I have officially made my half way mark!! Pregnancy life is pretty good right now. Every morning at 7am I meet my mom at Scera swimming pool to do water aerobics. There are some days I just think man, we are nuts to be getting in the water when the wind is blowing and the air is freezing. I really enjoy the time with mom each morning. I look forward to my hot shower afterwords. I then take Dave to work and around 9:30am. I crawl back into bed and sleep for another hour. Then I am ready to start my day.
Friday morning around 8am I felt my little man move. It was the lower part of my belly and it felt like little butterfly wings just brushing by. It took a couple of times before I knew it was definitely a baby movement. It is such an amazing feeling. Every time he moves and I get that little flutter feeling, I have a big smile on my face and my heart just sings. I absolutely love being pregnant and knowing that he is live and active.
Once again on Friday I started to throw up right after I took my prenatal pill. I am a little frustrated because it will come and go. I was good for a couple of weeks and then out of no where the throwing up starts all over again. My mom told me to try it in the evening before I go to bed. I am going to give it a try and if I continue to throw up, those pills are history. I will try some new pills.
How he is GROWING...
Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper.(some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).
Thursday, June 24, 2010
{20 Weeks}
Posted by David and Stacie at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment