Summer is here and that means we can enjoy the hot Summer days, all the fun carnivals and activities. I went to Strawberry days with my brother-in-law Jason, Britnie, and Spencer. It was so much fun to watch Spencer on all the rides. He is a fearless boy. This year he was tall and old enough to ride all the higher rides and he sure enjoyed it. He really enjoyed spending time with his dad. The whole time he held his dad's hand and I don't think he really even notice his mom or I there.
One of the best things to buy there is their Strawberry and Cream. Absolutely Delicious. The boutiques were a little disappointing, I believe because of the bad economy. Oh well, it was still interesting to see people's creative sides.
Over all it was such a great day spending time with my sister's family and watching Spencer experience all the new and exciting rides.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Strawberry Days
Posted by David and Stacie at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment