Monday, June 28, 2010

{21 Weeks}



Dave felt the baby move, he is such a proud dad! He said, "it felt like a pulse coming out of my stomach." I am now feeling him more and more each day and it feels more like he is sweeping across my stomach or sometimes like a heart beat. I can't express how much I have grown to LOVE him. I have now come to terms that I am having a boy and I wouldn't change him for a girl. I can't wait to see his little face and see who he looks likes.
Once again, my prenatal pills are giving me grief and causing me to throw up no matter what time of day it is. O-Call pills are officially history. For right now, I am taking Costco's pills until I can find some other ones that work better for me.

For the last couple of weeks I have been craving Coffee Crisp candy from Canada. I haven't ever tasted Coffee before so I don't know why now I am acquiring a taste for it? I think it might be the Coffee taste. Silly tastes that come from being pregnant. Of course it doesn't help that we happen to keep a few small sized ones in a candy jar next to the couch.



Baby's Developments..
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now

0 comments: