Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Projects

This Summer I have made it a goal to try and finish the projects that I have started and work on new projects each week.

Here are the finished ones...

I bought this wooden picture frame and mod podged this darling paper on it. Then I sanded the edges and along side of the paper to make it look rustic. I have yet to figure out what to put in the middle. I have thought of my baby's ultra sound picture once I get it or a cute saying? Still deciding.

This use to be my Grandpa JR's wooden mirror. I broke the mirror and replaced it with the cute wire. I now have a place to put all my cute hair clips.


I saw these cute clips on a blog and I printed the picture and coped it. I think they turned out pretty cute and they were way easy to make. Which you can see because I got a little carried away.


The rest of the pictures are these cute felt flowers. I found it on eighteen25.blogspot.com and I absolutely fell in love with them.


0 comments: