We love it when August comes around, that means it’s 2 buck Tuesday at Thanksgiving point. I am over play group in our Hillcrest ward and I was pretty certain no one from our ward would show up. So, I had Spencer, Nana and Aunt Britnie come along.
Kids Garden:
“look mommy fishes.” -Ryker
What is this I ask? “It’s a frog mommy.”
What is this? “A cappiller".”
Playing on this massive Spider web jungle gym.
I love this picture it captures your friendship.
Cooling off at the splash pad before they went into the Ark area.
Doing a Superman pose.
At 11am they played in the water near the Ark. No kids aloud on the rocks. Spencer got caught climbing on it and a lady kindly said to get off. Spencer replays while she doesn’t know that I am a spider monkey. Oh the taughts of a 7 year old.
Simply Beautiful.
I love walking around the gardens it helps me to take a deep breath and enjoy God’s creations.
Having fun rolling down the hill.
“It’s the Ordinary moments that make life Extraordinary.”
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
2 buck Tuesday
Posted by David and Stacie at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment