Thursday, August 8, 2013

Utah Valley Marathon

On June 8th Dave ran his 3rd race, but this time it was a 10K which was his first time ever running that far since he was in High School over 15 years ago.
His results;
10K
Bib No. 2293
Age:32
Division: Male 30 to 34
Chip time: 48:09         Gun time: 48:32     Pace: 7:46/M
Overall Place: 35         Gender Place: 22    Division Place: 6

Mom, Ryker, and I were 1 minute late getting to the finish line and missed him cross the finish line in downtown Provo.  He told us it'd take him at least 55 minutes to finish the race. So he was shocked at how fast he did this first 10K. We are bummed that we missed him, but I am so proud of him and the desire he has to run.
 
I LOVE YOU!
DSC_6494 DSC_6496 DSC_6508 DSC_6511 DSC_6514 DSC_6518 DSC_6519    DSC_6499DSC_6498DSC_6524

0 comments: