Thursday, August 8, 2013

7 years

Card-Sefcik Wedding 225
7 years ago I fell in love with my my best friend. We had our fair share of trials, joy, love, laughter and I wouldn’t want to do it with any one else.  This quote says it all, “Marriage is a gift from God to us. The quality of our marriage is our gift back to him.” –Elder Clayton

On our special day;
Dave worked until 3 pm and for the first time Ryker was babysat by someone other then my family.  I was a little nervous about it but he did really good.

I  meet Dave at Olive Garden. We were there early enough that we had a whole section to ourselves. It was nice to be able to sit and talk about our memories about our wedding day. Then we went to Marconi Grill and got their most delicious Lemon Passion Cake and ate it at home after little man went to bed.
2013-06-24 16.25.34-1Card-Sefcik Wedding 454
“Love makes life a beautiful ride.”  -Author unknown I can’t wait to see where our life takes us.  Happy 7 years.

0 comments: