March was another fun month. Here’s what happened.
Playing Guess Who? Ryker is playing Moses during sharing time with Sister Greybill.
You were sitting on the ottoman next to daddy when daddy had to go upstairs and you moved over to his spot and started giggling. I asked you what you were laughing about, I thought it was something you were watching but then you said, “I stole daddy’s seat.”
You two are two peas in the pod.
Spencer came and stayed with Nana for a couple of nights. You two always have so much fun. You guys are always finding new things to do. Playing dress up with my dresses.
We moved our clocks forward and then we had to get up early to get ready for church. After church we all climbed into bed and fell asleep. This never happens and it was a great Sunday family nap.
I was soaking my feet and you joined me. It made me smile.
Wednesday March 11th, We went to Dessert Book to look around. I found you like this reading the super hero book.
March 17th, St. Patrick’s day eating ‘gold’ orange muffins for breakfast.
Then we went to Baked and got a free shamrock sugar cookie for wearing green. You wanted to eat it in the car and so we did.
It is impossible to find cute home décor for St. Patrick’s Day. I found this adorable wreath idea on Pinterest. It was very time consuming and took about 2 weeks {lots of breaks in between and taking care of a child) to make but it was so wroth it. I love how it turned out!
Saturday we stopped at Roxberry’s to get a smoothie and you couldn’t stop looking and touching this cool car. You even gave it a kiss.
Saturday March 21st, Heading over to your friend Ami’s 8th birthday party.
Singing “Happy Birthday” and getting ready to eat cake and ice cream.
You didn’t want me to leave. I am enjoying every moment of it.
First time with a piñata.
A beautiful Spring Saturday. Having a picnic outside.
Sunday evening, learning how to arm wrestle
and fly on daddy’s hands.
March 30th, With the weather being so warm the blossoms bloomed earlier this year. You and the neighborhood kids making it snow with the blossoms. I am sad to see them go like that, but at least they are having fun. Especially you.
March 31st, You took these pictures of Nicole {the little girl we watch} while I was getting ready.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
March Happenings
Posted by David and Stacie at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment