Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mother Dear


I am so blessed to have my Mother in our life. She has always been there for us. Wiping away our tears, seeing us off to school, when we walked in from a long school day she was there to ask us how our day was, helping us with our homework, teaching us how to drive, loving us when we were annoying teenagers, always having dinner on the table, and giving us your unconditional love. When I think about mom I always see her serving others weather in her church callings, taking care of our friends and taking treats to our neighbors. I also think about the long drives to Salmon Idaho where each of us took a turn in the front seat and she would listen as we talked.

"Surely we need not look far to see the sometimes unnoticed heros of daily life.  I speak of those you know and those I know who quietly and consistently do the things they ought to do.  I am talking about those who are always there and always willing.  I am referring to the uncommon valor of mothers."   
-President Howard W. Hunter

My mother is my hero who has always be there. When I was growing up and especially now as I raise Ryker and someday my future children I hope that I can have some of her attributes shine through. 

0 comments: