Wednesday, September 8, 2010

{30 Weeks}



This week I felt the baby move more than ever. I was laying in bed around 10pm and he decides to start doing gymnastics. He was moving and kicking like crazy. Dave and I had fun putting our hands on my belly and feeling him kick. Dave was in awe at how hard he was kicking and how busy he was. I love moments like that where we can have some bonding time with our son. Their was only one problem, I think he is going to be a night baby. I am not a night person at all; I would rather have a morning baby. I am just going to have to pray that he will change his mind in the next 10 weeks.
I have been doing the Cat/Cow exercises and they have been helping immensity. I have been feeling the baby all over instead of just my lower left side. I think it is helping him move away from the breach position. I truly love feeling him kick because when I feel him, I know that he is alive and this isn't a dream and I am not just getting rounder in the belly. I am so blessed to be having a this kid and I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for sending him to me.


Baby's Developments...
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face.

0 comments: