
Wow, I can't believe that I only have 7 weeks left of pregnancy. I had a dream that no one would teach me how to breastfeed and I couldn't find anyone to help me. It took my entire dream and still no luck. I told Dave and he said, it's my fear showing through my dreams. I really hope that someone will teach me at the hospital and I don't have to run around finding someone.
I am getting bigger and bending over is getting harder. Every time I lean over I can feel gravity pulling my stomach. It's very uncomfortable.
On Wednesday I went to my doctors appointment. This marks the beginning of seeing him every 2 weeks. The doctor said, "I should be paying attention to anything that isn't normal because it could be signs of early birth." Overall, I have gained the right amount for my weeks and the baby's heart beat was at 150 beats per minute.
I love feeling my baby's head. He often pushes his head up against my stomach and I know it is because that area is hard. One evening I was laying in bed feeling my stomach when I felt two hard bumps. The more I examined I figured out that the upper right above my belly button was his head and the hard bump under my belly button was his butt. Now, this isn't 100% correct it could be the other way around. Let's hope so then he wont be breeched.
Bending over isn't working out so great. My sweet husband won't cut my toe nails because he says,"I don't want to make you bleed". So,I did but,I made myself bleed. Next time I am going to get a pedicure or ask my mom.
How's he is growing...
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama fruit) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.
Monday, September 13, 2010
{32 Weeks}
Posted by David and Stacie at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
A lactation consultant will help you at the hospital and they have a phone number you can call for help when you get home. If your mom nursed, ask her to help you! I had my mom help me. Or I would be happy to help, I'm not a pro, but I have had a couple years experience!
Post a Comment