Monday, September 20, 2010

Saturday Adventure



First off Dave spoiled us with messages from Provo Message College and I got a pregnancy message. It was so refreshing and for a few minutes my lower back didn't ache. Ryker loved it also, so he was kicking like crazy.
Next, we went off to Jamba Juice to get our buy one get one free smoothie. I got the Pumpkin Smash, won't be getting that one again. Nasty. Dave enjoyed the Orange Dream Machine. Yummy.
Then off we went to Park City to the Tanger Outlet Mall. It was our first time. We had fun shopping and using our coupons on top of their deals. I loved the Carters store; they had the cutest boy clothes. I really enjoyed watching Dave pick out little outfits for out little one. We loved the Harry & David store. They had the most amazing chocolates. Seriously, I am in love with those chocolates.
By 6:30pm, we were exhausted and were done spending money, so we drove to downtown Park City to the BRIDGE. Honestly that was the most discussing food. We won't be going there any time soon.
We then went home eating our yummy chocolates. Two of my favorite things, being with my husband and chocolate.






0 comments: