Because of Him I can be forgiven of my imperfections, I can be a mother to my sweet boy, I can be a wife to my wonderful husband, I can have the strength of the Lord with me everyday, and I can live with Him again.
I love Easter, the bright colors, the blooming trees and flowers, fresh clean smell outside, sunny days, new church clothes, and being with family.
This year we tried something new. Ryker planted candy eggs on the grass before he went to bed and when he woke up…
they grew into suckers.
He was so excited he did a little dance.
Picking a dandelion for me.
Family picture in our new Easter outfits.
After church we went over to Nana and Gramps house and had an Easter Egg Hunt with Spencer.
After we ate dinner; Brisket, potatoes,and salad, we went outside, took pictures, made funny faces and played on the four wheeler.
Oh these two. They love each other so much.
The beautiful song, I know My Redeemer Lives has helped me feel at peace this Easter season
Verse 2
He lives to grant me rich supply.
He lives to guide me with his eye.
He lives to comfort me when faint.
He lives to hear my soul's complaint.
He lives to silence all my fears.
He lives to wipe away my tears.
He lives to calm my troubled heart.
He lives all blessings to impart.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Easter
Posted by David and Stacie at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment