On Friday May 2, we went to Thanksgiving point to pick up Dad’s running packet. Nana came with us. We were able to go visit the Tulip Festival for free.
The tulips were absolutely breath taking and they smelt so good.
You ran and rolled down the very long hill.
Exploring the pond.
You were not happy that daddy took you away from the stroller.
Playing in the Secret Garden.
You were getting tired so you sat down sucking your fingers and twirling you hair.
Ryker I love that you are always making us smile.
You were playing in the bounce houses while daddy took a break.
I know I say this about every post, but I love the time we get to spend with one another and the fun memories we make.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Tulips
Posted by David and Stacie at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment